This website details the services offered by “Sygel Technolgy, S.L.” (Sygel, hereinafter). Its use implies acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
- Sygel may modify the content of the website, its services, guarantees, online advertising, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- Sygel may make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not sell the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, or for the information contained in them, or their veracity or legality, or any effects that may arise.
- It is not necessary to register on the web, nor provide any personal data, to navigate it.
- Sygel cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- Sygel will not be liable for damages and losses, own or third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the user.
- The user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.
- The user undertakes not to use this website or the services offered therein for activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
- This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. However, Sygel cannot rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances occur that make access to the website impossible.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links to other Websites
Our service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over them and do not assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use or trust of any content, goods or services available on or through such sites or services.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Avenida de Barcelona 25, 3-2
Sant Joan Despi
- Phone number: +34 637 88 42 41 o 662 68 78 95
- Email address: email@example.com